Kyodo Printing English HOME
We make products that fulfill everyone’s dreams and create services that capture everyone’s heart in partnership with our precious clients.
We share with our partners hardships and joys along these collaborative journeys.
Our goals is that our partners say, “I’m glad we chose to work with Kyodo Printing.”
In pursuit of novelties, we keep on advancing onward with flexible,
open-minded attitude, as well as information processing technologies we’ve developed over so many years to make Kyodo Printing’s history.
Our "Management Philosophy," "Group Vision", and
other core concepts behind the Kyodo Printing Group's activities.
An outline of our businesses and other key information about the development of Kyodo Printing.
The evolution of the Kyodo Printing Group since its founding in 1897.
An introduction to the wide range of products and services we provide as a comprehensive printing business.
Read about how we apply our printing technologies from IT solutions to manufacturing.
Kyodo Printing Group
Corporate Social Responsibility Report 2016
Financial and business performance data
Stock administration procedures, corporate bonds issued by the Company, rating information, etc.
Financial announcements, shareholder newsletters and other IR materials
Our corporate profile is available in electronic book format.
If your computer does not support this format, please download the PDF version.
- About Our Company : English. pdf
- Consolidated Financial Results for the 2Q of the Fiscal Year Ending March 31,2018(Japanese)
- Consolidated Financial Results for the 1Q of the Fiscal Year Ending March 31,2018(Japanese)
- Consolidated Financial Results for the Fiscal Year Ended March 31,2017(Japanese)
- Notice Regarding Changes of Member of the Board of Directors and Officers(Japanese)
- Consolidated Financial Results for the 3Q of the Fiscal Year Ending March 31,2017(Japanese)
- Consolidated Financial Results for the 2Q of the Fiscal Year Ending March 31,2017(Japanese)
- Consolidated Financial Results for the 1Q of the Fiscal Year Ending March 31,2017(Japanese)